OLLY Hair Gummies and the MDhair Regrowth Supplements are both taken by people experiencing hair thinning and hair loss. MDhair sets itself apart by incorporating over 20 unique active plant-based components in its supplements, whereas OLLY gummies are notable for offering vitamins in an appealing, sweetened candy form. What are the advantages and drawbacks of each of these products?
OLLY hair gummies
- Cute & sweet
- Low price
- Active: Biotin, Amla, silica, keratin, horsetail extract
- Minerals: Zinc
- A small number of active ingredients
- High sugar content (2 grams per serving)
- Added flavoring and colors
- Not customized
- Does not provide medical support
How to use it?
Two gummies a day
- Vegan & Drug-free
- Contains plant-based DHT-blockers
- Contains the full range of vitamins and minerals essential for healthy hair regrowth
- Contains patent adaptogens to help reduce stress and balance the immune response
- No added flavoring for coloring
- No added sugar
- Customized to the root cause of hair loss
- Provides free 24/7 medical chat support
- First month discounted trial
- Vitamins: E, D, B6, Folate, Biotin
- Minerals: Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Calcium
- Hair building blocks: L-glutamic acid, L-alanine, L-glycine
- Adaptogens: Ashwagandha, Maitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom
- DHT blockers: Saw Palmetto Berry Fruit Powder, Plant Sterols, Pygeum Bark Powder, Red Raspberry Fruit Powder, Cat's Claw Bark, Broccoli Whole Plant Powder, Powder, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Juniper Berry Fruit Powder, Uva Ursi Leaf Powder, Buchu Leaf Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder, Goldenseal Root Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder
- Anti-inflammatory: Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Scalp blood flow stimulators: Tomato Fruit Powder
- Best used in combination with the MDhair shampoo and topical scalp serum and the optional MDhair marine collagen peptides
How to use it?
One capsule per day
Vitamin E, D, B6, Folate, Biotin, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Saw Palmetto Berry Fruit Powder, Plant Sterols, Pygeum Bark Powder, Red Raspberry Fruit Powder, Green Tea Leaf Powder, Cat's Claw Bark, Broccoli Whole Plant Powder, Tomato Fruit, Powder, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Maitake Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Quercetin Dihydrate, Juniper Berry Fruit Powder, Uva Ursi Leaf Powder, Buchu Leaf Powder, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Glycine, Calcium, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder, Goldenseal Root Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder.
Find the most effective hair growth products for you by taking the free hair assessment.